COVID19 Information Update
Adult Class Modifications
Children’s Program Modifications
Private Class Modifications
Take Your Temperature BEFORE Arrival
• If you have a fever, chills, aches, cough, sore throat, difficulty breathing, headache, or loss of taste or smell please DO NOT come to class!
Maintain Social Distancing
• Do not enter the office until 1 minute before your class • Class sizes are limited and start times are staggered
Wear a Mask/Shield
• Please review our mask requirements for adult group classes, children’s classes, and private classes and follow all CDC guidelines while in common areas.
Do Not Touch!
• Leave doors open where possible and do not move furniture • Please use hand sanitizer
• The office will be disinfected between each class, including all surfaces, chairs, handles, bathrooms, and common areas
Use Common Sense
• Keep your textbook and other material sanitized, and don’t share pens/pencils • Do not wait outside the bathroom • Be ready to “go virtual” during the session in case of state-mandated closures